Monday, April 29, 2013

Graduation.

Looking at the date I am now done with my so-called graduation. It was a commencement exercise actually, but what's the difference really I'm going to graduate anytime soon anyway.
But screw the schedule because now I have absolutely no reason to go to school; all I have left with my batch is prom. Which is still in June.

Why the hell would you put a 'graduation' ceremony right after UAN, when every other normal school would actually celebrate their real graduation after they get the results, and that the seniors would really graduate.


But whatever. What's done is done.


And I thank you beloved fellow of fourth batch, for the amazing 3 years in high school. I humbly apologize if ever I have made any mistakes to each and every one of you, 100% sure didn't mean it! n_n


For ex-classmates of 10G, 11H/12G (2 YEARS!), you've earned a place in my heart. We've had our moments,

all those in-class-competitions :> and the futsal + movie day(s)!
Thank you. 
<>

I love you guys. 


I'm going to miss high school so much.


May the odds be ever in your favor, keep shining!




credit goes to my friend Nadya!

No comments: